Your apartment has turned into giant warehouse of useless junk? Too lazy to wipe the dust on the cabinet or to disassemble the stack of logs for the previous 10 years? We will help you to transform your home.
N 1. Kitchen (total 12 minutes)
- Spend maximum two minutes to remove all the unnecessary items on the counters and kitchen table. The less items on the kitchen surfaces, the cleaner and neater it seems the kitchen itself.
- Wash dishes immediately after eating and do not accumulate. It will be easier to take care of it.
- It is necessary to regularly clean kitchen surfaces.
- Walk slightly moistened cloth on your kitchen appliances.
- Sweep the floor, and then wash the MOP.
N 2. Bedroom (maximum 10 minutes)
- Remove contaminated linen.
- Hide all the unnecessary things lying on the dressing table or mirror in the cabinets.
- Remove all the dust.
- Vacuum clean floors.
N 3. Bathroom and toilet (about 9 minutes)
- Apply cleaning product on sink, toilet, shower or bath — this will help to clean the surface if necessary.
- Spray on the mirror liquid glass cleaner, and then in a circular motion starting at the top, wipe the surface.
- Sprinkle baking soda or dry cleaner for cleaning the inner surface of the toilet seat, clean toilet brush, then flush several times with water.
- Clean the floor with the MOP.
N 4. Living room (about 15 minutes)
- Clean the dust.
- Put all the details into their places. Magazines and newspapers will be folded neatly on the coffee table.
- Start vacuuming from the far corner of the room and move back to the exit.
By following these tips, you will spend 50 minutes on cleaning. We hope that we were able to help you.
If you like this article, share these tips with your friends.