Romantic dinner for two should surprise and make your partner, with whom he spent many years looking at you in new ways. Well, for those who have this romantic dinner will be the first that will not only impress with their culinary skills, but also to show how you are interesting, multi-faceted and have the same “flavor” that each half tends to see in his beloved.
Here are a few rules to keep in mind when organizing a romantic dinner:
- Food must be prepared quickly, easily, and do not require the skills of a chef. This is understandable — who wants romance after 4-5 hours spent at the stove.
- To make the process of eating together really romantic, meat, poultry and fish should be boneless. Let it be easy to wield a knife and fork, and well, clean hands may soon be useful.
- Romantics suggest doing without onions, garlic, salted fish and spicy cheeses.
- Cooked food should not cause discomfort after a couple of hours. Don’t try to make something too spicy and fried. Beans and peas also leave for less romantic occasions.
- Do not prepare too many different dishes. Decorated table will lose all romantic if you make him a plate with a dozen appetizers. Just one salad, one hot dish and one dessert.
- Salad need to draw directly on the plate. For two dishes, mainly. Let it looks like a complete masterpiece, as in the restaurant. It is possible to do so and with a hot dish, and dessert.
- Utensils, tablecloths and napkins prepare without a pattern. It is better to decorate a romantic table accessories — candles, hearts, flowers and bow.
We want to present to you our menu for the perfect romantic dinner.
Let’s start with the salad…
You will need:
- Radish — 8 pieces,
- Cucumber — 2 PCs.,
- Salad greens — 100 g
- Quail egg — 4 PCs.,
- Dill, parsley, cilantro — 1 bunch,
- Green onion — a few feathers
- Thick sour cream — 100 g
Cook hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half. Radish and cucumber cut into slices, onion and green chop.
Put lettuce on a plate. Radish, cucumber and some of the greens season with salt and pepper, then add sour cream, stir and put on lettuce leaves. Decorate the salad with halves of quail eggs and remaining herbs.
It’s time for a hearty hot meal.
Hot “Love pot”
You will need:
- Rabbit meat — 0,5 kg,
- Turkey breast — 250 g
- Onion — 1,
- Carrot — 1 PC.;
- Tomato — 2 pieces,
- Celery root — 150 g
- Garlic — 4 cloves,
- Dill — bit
- Green onion — a little,
- Dry red wine — as needed,
- Vegetable oil,
- Turkey fillet cut into large cubes.
- Rabbit meat cut into pieces of medium size. The meat season with salt and pepper and sauté separately in butter for 10 minutes.
- Onions, herbs and crush the garlic.
- Sauté onion in butter until soft.
- Carrot and celery chop finely.
- Tomatoes cut into cubes.
Put all the pots tightly in layers, alternating the meat, onion, vegetables, garlic and part of the trees. Pour the wine, mixed with water in a ratio of 1:1 to meet with vegetables was covered in them completely.
Put pots in the oven and cook at 180-200 degrees for 1.5 hours. And of course, what is dinner without dessert.
You will need:
- Strawberries fresh or frozen — 500 g
- Thick cream fat content of 35% — 300 g
- Vanilla sugar — 1 tsp
- Powdered sugar — to taste
- Fresh mint — 1-2 sprigs
Strawberries grind in a blender together with the vanilla sugar until creamy. If you’re making a dessert of fresh strawberries, you can leave a few berries for decoration.
Cream beat with a mixer until stable peaks with powdered sugar. Then gently mix the whipped cream with the strawberry puree. Put the dessert in cocktail glasses, garnish with strawberries and mint leaves.
Have you tried it? Share with us your results.