An adult needs to drink 6-8 glasses of clean drinking water. However, sometimes it is hard to force yourself to abide by this rule. How to start to drink water, read below.
Water is one of the most important things in our life. Drinking water helps maintain the balance of body fluids. Our body is composed of up to 65% water.
- Don’t let yourself drink soda until you defeat two to four glasses of water. Then you realize that it is not so much like sweet tang.
- Make the consumption of water convenient. Always keep a full bottle or mug of water with you.
- Make it a habit to drink one glass of clean water at every transitional point of the day: immediately after waking up, before leaving the house or before you get to work.
- Track drinking. Make a table and tick off each time you drink a glass of water. Make a schedule for 30 days, and drinking ordinary water will become part of your daily routine, and as a consequence — a habit.
- Freeze peeled pieces of lemons, limes, oranges and use them instead of ice. This will help freshen up your drink, make it a more pleasant and tasty one and it’ll also help you to add more fruits to your diet.
- After each trip to the bathroom, drink a glass of water to replenish water balance in your body.
- If you would like to drink some juice (apple, grape or orange) fill half the glass with water or ice. It is important that you drink all to the bottom!
- Put a large cup of water or ice near to you, and constantly refill it. Drink through a straw — so you make big sips and so you will drink more than you regularly do.
- Install special apps on your phone, computer or tablet or put calendar reminders about the need to drink water periodically, since many people simply forget about the need of drinking water.
We hope that these life hacks will help you. If you have any additions, write them in the comments section below.