Thick eyebrows have always been in demand. Thick, well-shaped eyebrows can enhance your look, while thin and sparse eyebrows can make you look older and dull.
Many people end up with eyebrows that are too thin because of over plucking, threading or waxing. Sometimes, thin eyebrows are a result of aging process, nutritional deficiencies, poor cosmetic application or medical conditions like hypothyroidism, eczema and alopecia areata.
Medical treatments like chemotherapy and radiation can also cause hair loss, including on the brow line.
If your eyebrows are too thin, you can easily solve this problem with the help of some natural home remedies.
1․ Coconut oil
To enjoy dense and impressive eyebrows, you can use coconut oil. The various proteins as well as nutrients like vitamin E and iron in coconut oil promote healthy and thick eyebrows. It can also help make your eyebrows darker.
- Put few drops of warm coconut oil on your fingertips and apply on your eyebrows.
- Massage gently for a few minutes to boost blood circulation.
- Leave it on overnight.
- The next morning, rinse it off with warm water.
- Do this daily for 1 to 2 months to notice changes in the thickness of your eyebrows.
- Egg yolk
The hair of the eyebrows is made up of keratin protein, and egg is a great source of protein. Thus, it can help improve the health of your hair, which in turn will make your eyebrows thick.
- Break 1 egg and separate the yolk from the white part.
- Beat the yolk until you get a thick, creamy consistency.
- Apply it on each of your brows with a cotton swab.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- Use this protein treatment once or twice a week until you are satisfied with the result.
- Onion juice
Onion juice also aids faster and denser growth of eyebrow hair. The juice has sulfur that improves the production of collagen tissues required for proper eyebrow growth. Also, it strengthens the hair follicles.
- Grind 1 small onion and extract the juice.
- Massage this juice into the eyebrows for about 5 minutes.
- Allow it to dry on its own and then wash it off with a mild cleanser and cold water.
- Follow this treatment once daily for several weeks.
- Olive oil
2․ Olive oil
Olive oil is also good for your eyebrows. Being rich in vitamin E, olive oil can help your eyebrow hair grow faster and thicker. It will also help keep it dark-hued.
Massage your eyebrows with warm olive oil for 5 minutes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight, and then rinse it off with warm water the next morning.
Alternatively, prepare a mixture with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and a few drops of honey. Apply it on your eyebrows and massage for a few minutes. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
Follow either of these tips once daily until you get the desired results.
If you have any other tip, leave it in the comments section below. We’d like to see it.